What is Personal Injury Law?
Personal injury is an area of law that covers injuries that were caused by another party due to them being reckless, negligent, or malicious. Personal injury lawsuits give those that have been hurt the opportunity to hold those responsible for their injuries accountable. In California, the statute of limitations is two years from the date of the incident, which means that it is imperative for any claims to be brought forth quickly.
Common Types of Personal Injury Cases
- Car Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Train Accidents
- Boating Accidents
- Rideshare Accidents (Uber/Lyft)
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Slip & Fall Accidents
- Elevator Accidents
- Escalator Accidents
- Dog Bite Injuries
- Catastrophic Injuries
- Wrongful Death
What Personal Injury Damages Can be Recovered?
- Medical Expenses
- Property Damage
- Loss of Income
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Pain and Suffering
- Mental Anguish
- Physical Impairment or Disfigurement
- Punitive Damages
Carrazco Law as a Personal Injury Law Firm
Do you need a personal injury law firm? We are a personal injury law firm that specializes in personal injury cases. Our firm believes in full transparency and being honest and upfront with our clients. We can confidently say that we will do everything possible to get our clients the most out of their case. Once you become a client of ours, you have the full support of a whole team of experienced legal professionals that will fight to get you the maximum settlement amount.
Carrazco Law works on a contingency, which means you do not have to pay any costs out of pocket. Our firm does not get paid unless we win.
How do we treat each personal injury case?
We are dedicated to helping you from the very first moment that you call our office. We will guide you through your first steps in the process and see your case all the way through to getting the compensation that you deserve.
- Your first conversation with our firm would be giving us details about your incident and answering some basic questions.
- Some details we would need to know include the following:
- How, when, and where the incident occurred?
- Who was involved in the incident?
- What injuries were sustained as a result of the incident?
- Did anyone seek medical treatment?
- Was a police report taken?
- Insurance information for all parties involved
- After your consultation, we will have paperwork and authorization forms that you will need to sign before we can step in and start working on your case.
- Carrazco Law will immediately start a complete investigation into the facts and details of your personal injury claim.
- Our next steps in this process include the following:
- Gathering evidence. We will ask that you please forward us any visual evidence that you may have of the accident scene or of your injuries.
- We will gather every existing incident report that supports your claim.
- We will identify all parties at fault and set up claims with their insurance carriers.
- We will obtain any medical records that are associated with the injuries you sustained during the incident.
Treatment & Recovery
- While we are hard at work building your case, we want you to focus on getting medical treatment and recovering from your injuries.
- Carrazco Law works on a contingency basis, which means you do not have to pay anything up front. If we don’t win, we don’t get paid.
- Our firm works with great medical providers that can provide you with the best medical treatment that is available.
Firm Strengths in Personal Injury Cases
- Our team strives to provide excellent client-centered service and your satisfaction is one of our top priorities.
- Our team is open and honest with our clients, and having strong communication is important to us.
- Our team is full of experienced legal advocates that are knowledgeable and ready to represent you during this difficult time.
- Our team is familiar with the tactics and strategies that insurance companies will try to use against you, and we are well suited to present your case and win for you.
If you have been injured in an accident, our attorneys at Carrazco Law can help you pursue your claim and our team will guide you through every step of the way. Call us today at (800) 541-3244 to speak with our personal injury department for a free consultation.
Why We are the Right Tem to Help
Navigating through the process of rideshare insurance can be difficult, but we can help guide you through the motions if you have us at your side. You can trust us at Carrazco Law to handle your claims against Uber or Lyft so that you can focus on recovering instead of having to deal with the hassle of the legal work.
- Our firm works on a contingency basis which helps limit your out-of-pocket costs. You do not have to pay anything upfront, and you will only get charged legal fees if we reach a settlement for your case.
- We will carefully investigate the cause of your Uber or Lyft accident and who is at fault.
- We will defend you from anyone trying to place you at fault or deny your injuries.
- We will aim to get compensation from all liable parties involved.
- We work with a team of injury experts that understand your injuries and can help strengthen your case.
- We will stand up to the insurance companies when they try to diminish the value of your claim or the seriousness of your injuries.
- We will fight for you in order to achieve the compensation that you deserve.
If you or a loved one has been seriously injured in an Uber or Lyft accident, you can be confident that your case will be taken care of by one of Orange County’s top personal injury law firms. We will work tirelessly to ensure that you receive the maximum compensation possible for your claim. Give our firm a call today to learn more about what your options are and how we can help you. We can be reached at (800) 541-3244
- Civil Rights
- Personal Injury
- Workers' Compensation